E. Supporting Studies and Analyses Citedin Section C Above
!• U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics,
Vocational Education Data System, 1981-82.
2. Vocational Education; Report by the Secretary of Education to the Con-
3. State Annual Accountability Reports for Vocational Education. Division
of Vocational Education Services, Office of Vocational and Adult .Educa-
tion, U.S. Department of Education, Washington, DC.
4. The Vocational Education Study:The FinalReport. National Institute
of Education, Washington, D.C., 1981.
5. Research and Curriculum Projects by State Department of Education, 1983-
1984. Vocat1onal Home Econornlc s Education, Division of Vocational
Education Services, Office of Vocational and Adult Education, U.S.
Department of Education, Washington, DC.
F. Other Supporti ng Data
III. RESPONSE TO GEPA 417(b)
No Federal studies of this program are currently in progress. States and
universities are conducting research in cooperation with professional
organizations and the private sector.
Contacts for Further Information:
Program Operations: Bertha G. King, (202) 245-9786
Program Studies: Jay Noell, (202) 245-8877
1. The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 authorized $735 million
for the Vocational Education Act, but did not break out authorization
by individual program.t